Yay lazy Saturday! I slept really well last night because I went to bed at like 11 and woke up around 10! It is however really hot in our room at night so I don't really use the sheets for my futon much. I just kinda lie there and fall asleep. Also the futon is really soft and nice to sleep on, I definitely don't have any back problems or anything that people sometimes get.
After lazing around and watching some Japanese T.V. Talking about typhoon 10, and a kids show for learning English, Christina, Stephanie, and I went to the local clothing and sports stores. I saw some interesting shirts at these places and discovered I am shoe size 25.5, and probably 2-3X shirt size. It's great, everything is tiny. Overalls are in style and so are huge flared pants- like... 80's pants.
After those places we went to a drug store and I bought some shampoo, matcha kitkats, and some Japanese deodorant (because I could, not that I need any). We went back after that and chilled for a while. I did some laundry and played some games.
I ate some dinner, and went to Cafe Istanbul again with the friendos. We played a few rounds of a categories type game and then went home.
We found out from an email that Stephanie would be moving out for some reason, and tried to figure it out. It wasn't really clear except maybe another girl was moving in. Then we went down to visit Greg and Collins in their room. We watched some tv and then went back upstairs to our room.
We ended up sitting around for a while and talking. Lots of talking about cultural differences and language. Also lamenting why people use text speak with non-native English speakers, tbh idk. We talked about Italy's earth quakes and natural disasters around the world. It was an interesting talk. :) Around 2 we decided it was bed time.
However, I wanted to pack up to get ready for meeting my host family so I set off to doing that. While I packed and everyone else slept I called my favorite mom during her lunch. :D We talked for a bit and I finished up packing. Then I took a shower and posted this and went to bed!
Huzzah! Tomorrow I meet my home stay family, I'm so excited!
P.S. I'll add pictures from today's shopping extravaganza later. Mobile posting hates pictures, how rude.
-Home Loading 95% Hours Remaining: 6-
No comments:
Post a Comment